Equestria is a magical land that is home to various types of colorful ponies! It is ruled by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and Ronald McDonald comes here for vacation.
Places in EquestriaEdit
- Canterlot: Equestria's capital. It is home to lots of fancy ponies and was Twilight Sparkle and Spike's hometown.
- Canterlot Mare-port: Canterlot's main international airport. It has connections to Ronald McDonald Hell, Yoshi's Island, and Drewland, among other destinations.
- Ponyville: a small town that has lots of little shops and pony residents. It serves as the home of the Mane 6.
- Cloudsdale: a town home to mostly Pegasus ponies. Rainbow Dash hails from here.
- Crystal Empire: a mystical part of Equestria that is home to crystal ponies. It was (at one point) ruled by the evil King Sombra, but is now ruled over by Princess Cadance and Shining Armor.
- Manehattan: A big city that is similar to New York. Babs Seed lives here.
- Las-Pegasus: a city that's similar to Las Vegas. There may or may not be casinos.
- Everfree Forest: a forest that's home to lots of strange creatures. Zecora has a hut here.
- Sweet Apple Acres: a farm on the outskirts of Ponyville that has lots of apples! Applejack and her family live here.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.