Soviet Yoshis Unleashed is a new series on The RMDH Channel that is the successor to Everybody Loves Yoshi. It is very similar to Soviet Ronalds Unleashed and features The Soviet Yoshis. The show lasted 5 seasons and 100 episodes.
- Yoshi: The awesome dinosaur and the leader of the Soviet Yoshis. He is the main protagonist of the show.
- Birdo: Yoshi's wife and the second-in-command of the Soviet Yoshis who is often mistaken to be male.
- Mario: The world-famous Italian plumber from New York City and Yoshi's best friend.
- Luigi: Mario's badass brother and Yoshi's second best friend.
- Princess Peach: The ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom and Yoshi's third best friend.
- Princess Daisy: The tomboyish leader of Sarasaland and Luigi's wife.
- Baby Peach: An adorable princess who is Mario and Peach's daughter.
- Baby Daisy: An irresistibly cute princess and Baby Peach's best friend and sister. She is Luigi and Daisy's daughter.
- Waluigi: A sneaky plumber who has an on/off rivalry with Luigi. His sneakiness can often get the group in trouble.
- Kamek: A Magikoopa and Yoshi's arch-nemesis. He is the main antagonist of the show.
- Bowser: The leader of the Koopa Troop and Yoshi's second arch-nemesis. He assists Kamek in trying to stop the Soviet Yoshis.
- Ronald McDonald: The INSANE Japanese clown and the commander of The Soviet Ronalds.
- Drew Pickles: The world's gayest man and the head honcho of The Barney Bunch.
- Elmo: An annoying Muppet who always dies.
- Sofia the First: A stupid, uptight, 6-year old who has a huge rivalry with Baby Peach and Baby Daisy.